The Bissell SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner 1719 is a cheap but compact cordless carpet cleaner perfect for sucking and brushing off emergency spots and stains. It runs on a rechargeable battery which functions for 15 minutes on a full charge.
This carpet cleaner is popular amongst families with pets and small kids where accidents are very common. It is also convenient for cleaning auto interiors as there are no restrictions to power sources.
Lightweight and portable
The Bissell SpotLifter 2X 1719 is portable as it not only weighs less than 6 ½ pounds but also has an integrated carry handle. Perfect for cleaning the many spills and messes small kids and pets make.
Deep carpet extraction
As this is a carpet extractor, it extracts stains well. All you need to do is spray cleaning solution and water on the stain, scrub off the dirt and stains by moving its 3” cleaning nozzle and brush back and forth, and then extract the dirty water.
Dual tank system
The Bissell cordless 1719 spot cleaner has two tanks- one 8 oz. clean water tank and another 12 oz. tank for collecting waste or dirty water.
Bissell’s battery has to be initially charged for 12 hours and another 12 hours when it’s completely discharged.
Warranty and instructions
The carpet cleaner’s instruction manual is easy to read with clear and detailed instructions for its use, cleaning and maintenance. Its accompanying one year warranty covers the repair and replacement of damage and defects which are not a result of misuse or negligence.
Use for cleaning hard surfaces
The Bissell SpotLifter 2X1719 spot cleaner’s user manual states that it not only cleans carpets but also cleans hard surfaces like tiles.
At a retail price of $50, this carpet cleaner is one of the cheapest carpet extractors around.
- Small, lightweight and easy to use even on stairs and upholstery cleaning
- Effectively removes stains
- Cleaning solution available anywhere Bissell products are sold.
- Dishwasher safe water tanks which makes it’s cleaning so much easier.
- Affordably priced for most customers
- Some customers worry about it’s 15 minutes operational time being too short for cleaning
- Rechargeable battery is not replaceable making the cleaner useless when the battery’s dead
- Battery needs 24 hours for the initial charge and 12 hours for subsequent charges
- Small dirty water tank calls for frequent dumping to prevent dirty water leakage onto carpets